1. What is the duration of the written test?
Duration of the Test
- Grade 1 : 1 Hour
- Grade 2 – 6 : 1 ½ Hours
- Grade 7 – 8 : 2½ Hours
- Grade 9 : 2 Hours
- Grade 11 : 2 ¼ hours
2. How many students are there in a class?
Each class would have an average of 30 students.
3. What is the timing of the school ?
8:15 a.m. to 12:00 noon. for Montessori and Kindergarten and 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. for the rest of the school. The lunch break will last for half an hour and in addition there would be a short break in the morning.
4. When is the Co-Scholastic and Extra Curricular Activities conducted?
Co-Scholastic Activities are included in the daily time table. The Extra Curricular Activities would be conducted after school hours.
5. Are there any school bus transport facilities?
We have already appointed a reputed transport contractor to extend the benefit of transport to our students.
6. Where will we get uniforms?
Please refer School Uniform under About Us tab in the website.
7. What type of shoes have to be bought for my child ?
Please refer School Uniform under About Us tab in the website
8. Will the notebooks and textbooks be provided by the school?
Yes, before the session begins, details will be notified on the School notice board and the website.
9. When does my child wear House uniform and School uniform?
House uniform every Friday. School uniform other working days.
10. When does my child wear white shoes?
On every Friday, the day they have PT or Sports (Refer Timetable)